JD ID : POSTGRESQLADMIN
Should have following Experience,
- Should have 4+ years of Experience in Postgre SQL/ EnterpriseDB
- Extensive knowledge managing large scale live database with real-time replication and performance tuning.
- Should have worked on multiple databases like Oracle, Mysql etc.
- Performs daily operational checks, reviews event management alerts and e-mails, and assists with audits of inventory and processes
- Experience in Linux shell or PowerShell scripts.
- Review DB architecture and configuration to find out potential issues / room for stability & performance improvement
- Analyze active connections / commands for any abnormality and provide suggestions for improvement accordingly
- MCA or BE with Computer Science/IT/E&CE/Information Science
- Should be willing to work on New technologies and R&D on need basis
- Should have strong knowledge on Database
- 24x7 Monitoring of postgreSQL instances
- Postgre Database Backup and replication
- Database Performance monitoring and Optimizing
- Work with developers to optimize the query
- Resolve any critical issues with the Production environment
Interested? Apply here: